270 winchester ammo melding terminal performance and accuracy, the 270 winchester ammo Hornady ELD- X® Precision Hunter® 145-Grain Rifle Ammunition is engineered with clean-burning propellants and loaded to uniform capacity for consistent shooting performance. In addition, the Heat Shield™ tips are used for various hunting applications because of their reliable terminal performance at multiple ranges.
Features and Benefits of 270 Winchester
- 20-round box
- Clean-burning propellants are loaded to uniform capacity.
- .270 Winchester ammo caliber
- 145 grains
- With high velocity, 0 – 400 yard impact.
- Throughout lower velocity 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield™ tips drive backward into the bullet to begin expansion by creating a mushroom.
- Heat Shield™ tips aren’t impacted by aerodynamic heating and retain their shape for excellent BC over the entire trajectory.
- Hunting – Species: Big Game
- Number of rounds: 20
- Grain weight: 145
What’s in the Box?
- Hornady ELD-X® Precision Hunter® .270 Win 145-Grain Rifle Ammunition
- .270 Winchester
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.