6 1/2 small rifle primers for sale. As a global leader in both the firearms and ammunition industry Remington knows how important it is to have the6 1/2 small rifle primers highest quality ammunition available to make your firearm perform to its fullest potential. This starts with using the best components possible to manufacture ammunition. These are the same primers Remington uses in the production of their own ammunition and performs to their highest standards. If you want the best possible out of your firearm you have to start with the best that’s why reloaders choose Remington components for their loads.
Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001″, and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to 150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes.
The weight of each primer pellet is precisely regulated to.01 grams. Because of the unusual tripod anvil design, there is a bigger “sweet spot” with maximum sensitivity – even with firing pin hits that are off-center. Lastly, each batch is submitted to a thorough visual inspection before being subjected to vital ballistic testing.
- Remington does not recommend this primer for use in the 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223 Remington, 204 Ruger, 17 Remington Fireball. Use the 7-1/2 Small Rifle Bench Rest primer in these cartridges.
- This 6-1/2 Small Rifle primer is primarily designed for use in the 22 Hornet.
- Each Remington Small Rifle Primers package contains 100 primers.
- From -20°F to +150°F, the ignition is reliable.
- The unique tripod anvil offers a bigger “sweet area” with maximum sensitivity, allowing for more shooting opportunities.
- With a diverse spectrum of powder kinds, the ignition is consistent.
- Metal dimensions are regulated to.0005 millimeters and pellet weight is controlled to.01 grams each pellet.
- Quantity Information: 1000 Count = 10 Sleeves of 100 Primers 5000 Count = 5 Boxes of 1000 Primers
You should always utilize Remington reloading components when you’re at your bench, whether you’re working on shells or cartridges. We provide industry-leading products that have completely transformed the way sportsmen think about reloading rifles and shotguns. Our centerfire primers are recognized for their consistency and dependability in centerfire applications. This is not a round of live ammo.
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
Small Rifle Primers
|Rounds Per Box||
100 Per Box
|Boxes Per Brick||
10 Boxes Per Brick