cci 41 primers for sale. cci 41 primers are subjected to ongoing testing and improvement. Therefore, these primers today are more sensitive, easier to seat, and more compatible with both progressive and automated loading equipment than they were in previous generations. They make use of modern non-corrosive and non-mercuric initiator mixtures in order to achieve the cleanest possible burn.
Number 41 Mil-spec primers in stock are manufactured to the same specifications as those used by the United States Military and are designed to reduce the likelihood of a slam-fire. They use the same data as CCI magnum primers, despite the fact that they are designed specifically for use in Military-style semi-automatic rifles.
Primers for .223/5.56 are made to the same specifications of the U.S. Military and reduce the chances of a slam-fire. While designed for you in Military-style semi-auto rifles, they use the same data as CCI magnum primers.
CCI has issued the following statement:
- More than just military-spec primers are required for effective slam-fire prevention.
- Headspace, chamber condition, firing pin shape and protrusion, bolt velocity, case condition, and other factors can all influence the possibility of a slam-fire event.
- Non-corrosive and non-mercuric
- These primers contain no ingredients that cause barrel rusting
- Legendary Reliability, Consistency, and Precision