Federal Premium® has redefined modern in-line performance with the Trophy® Copper Muzzleloader Bullet. Its exclusive B.O.R. Lock MZ® System provides outstanding accuracy in a non-sabot design that’s easy to load, scrubs fouling from the breech and ensures consistent bullet seating.
- B.O.R. Lock MZ® System: Expanding polymer base cup engages rifling and seals the bore for extraordinary velocity and accuracy
- Non-sabot design is approved for hunting in most areas
- Trophy® Copper bullet features a polymer tip, with a deep, hollow cavity and skiving that ensures consistent expansion
- High ballistic coefficient flattens trajectories and minimizes wind drift
- Required loading force averages about half that of most sabots
- Fouling-cutting ring scours powder residue from the breech as the bullet is loaded, resulting in consistent seating and reducing the need to clean between shots
|Bullet Style||Trophy Copper|